We are Safened – a fast-growing FinTech scaling up, motivated by a vision to turn financial risk and regulatory challenges into simple and secure solutions. Simple, because we reduce complexity and offer easy-to-integrate solutions to financial institutions and platform businesses. Secure, because we enable our partners to use the world's most stable asset classes while protecting them from fraud, risk and identity theft.
With your experience, you are in the lead. That means that approximately 10% of the time you coach members in the growing team, and the other 90% is spent working on DevOps yourself. Leadership by example. You will also provide the operations perspective in architectural settings, and occasionally work with client teams.
In a nutshell, you are involved across the board. CI/CD, monitoring, real-time event analysis, incident response... you name it.
Communication and all issues related to the position are curated by the recruitment partner of Safened.
These jobs may fit you 👇
You have successfully subscribed
Check your email and follow the instructions to restore access to your account