Mobility is going through paradigm shifts led by technology, specially embedded software. Software will help mobility leapfrog towards autonomous, clean, smart and connected future. With a passionate team of 6000+ people focused on mobility across the globe, KPIT specializes in embedded software, AI & digital solutions, enabling our customers accelerate implementation of next generation mobility technologies and our employees to work with the coolest tech and the top brands in the automotive industry. With development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China & India – KPIT is present where the mobility ecosystem is transforming.
- Experience in cameras, Radars, Lidars, GPS, and many more
- Build environment perception model using motion models, computer vision, deep learning and sensor fusion algorithms
- Precisely localize the vehicle with localization techniques with HD Maps, Grid maps, SLAM and like
- Use artificial intelligence algorithms like A*, dynamic programming, reinforcement learning to make driving policy decisions and path planning
- Practice the best techniques in robotics and controls like model predictive control
- Integrate and validate it all and enable driving in virtual environments to exhaustively test driving scenarios. Use your graphics/game development skills
- Expertise and experience in Continuous Build Environment and Exposure to tools used for Unit Testing, Code Coverage testing etc.
Communication and all issues related to the position are curated by the recruitment partner of KPIT.
You have successfully subscribed
Check your email and follow the instructions to restore access to your account