HENNGE is a leading cloud-based security provider in Japan, delivering an additional security layer to companies which move their operations to the cloud. Our service HENNGE One has over 70% market share for cloud security services targeting Microsoft 365/Google Workspace in Japan. We are growing fast and are a listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
As part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for building cloud-security solutions used by thousands of enterprise companies. Our flagship product, HENNGE One, provides functionalities ranging from access control, email filtering, online storage, and email archiving. We focus on implementing state-of-the-art security functionalities, ensuring SLA 99.9% in distributed fault-tolerant deployment, and providing the best user experience to our customers.
Our Tech Stack
Each product team is free to choose their own tech stack. Each project uses Typescript as the base language, with a combination of these technologies:
For more information, you can also check our Stackshare page out
Reasons why you will enjoy working at HENNGE
1. HENNGE offers a diverse development team with people from over 10 different countries who love both technology and Japanese culture. Located in the heart of metropolitan Tokyo, HENNGE offers a non-traditional Japanese experience working in Shibuya, one of the busiest and most exciting places in the world.
2. Work-life balance is highly valued at HENNGE, and lots of fun happens at our office! Weekly board game nights, seasonal in-house events, monthly technical sessions, attendance of international tech conferences, new business contests, and many more.
3. Having our CEO acting as the CTO, we are driven to continuously explore and develop the latest technologies.
1. Fill out the application form and submit it.
2. Solve our coding challenge. (You will be receiving an email with guidance from us upon your submission).
3. Upload your CV and Cover Letter as instructed
4. Casual interview with our HR
5. 2 (or 3) interviews with our engineers
6. Interview with our CEO/CTO
You have successfully subscribed
Check your email and follow the instructions to restore access to your account