Clark Germany GmbH develops and operates an online platform for insurance cover and advice. The Company offers online insurance accounts, membership, and consulting services via chat, phone and email. Clark Germany serves customers in Germany.
As our Senior Architect, you..
- work with engineering managers, product managers, technical leads and other engineers to design, develop and deliver our intelligent consumer insurance platform
- stay hands on in coding & software development practices by actively contributing to features
- ensures the logical and systematic conversion of business, customer and product requirements into flexible technical solutions which support current and future needs
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze and decompose complex software systems
- maintain up to date documentation of our current architecture and plan our architecture roadmap
- plan the migration and subsequent decommissioning of partner systems onto the Clark platform
- bring together different perspectives and opinions to come to a common approach
Your Background, you...
- have minimum 5 years experience in the development of transactional, mission critical applications in heterogeneous environments
- pragmatic application of UML, BPMN and initial experience of TOGAF or related architecture frameworks
- knowledge in Domain Driven Design and Event Driven Architecture is highly desired
- cloud architecture experience (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.) incl. containerisation, kubernetes, AWS
- in-depth knowledge of design & enterprise integration patterns
- industry expertise in financial services
- experience in product line engineering and software customisation
- knowledge of > 3 programming languages, incl. Ruby
What we offer
- Besides the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives
- Competitive Salary
- Learning budget for your personal development
- Shares in our Company
- We subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme
- Want e.g. to move forward to make your Master or MBA, we offer you to support your education while working at Clark
- Explore new collaboration models with renowned partners
- If you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room – no disturbance, no noise
- If you need to relocate, you have our support
- You need to brush up your German? We are offering beginner and advanced German courses inhouse
- You want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together
Communication and all issues related to the position are curated by the recruitment partner of Clark.