Founded in 2001, Isobar Switzerland has been a major player in the digital economy in Switzerland and Europe over the last decade. The team comprises of over 700 digital experts based in offices across Switzerland, Czech Republic and Portugal and has certified experts and specialists that work with local teams to deliver global integrated platforms and solutions for clients.
We are an international digital consulting company that helps brands and businesses embrace the full potential of digital through the unique combination of strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Our teams develop and implement IT solutions like Salesforce, marketing automation, e-commerce solutions, digital tracking and analytics solutions. We, in some stage, also deliver IT service management and IT project management for multinational companies. We are working for iconic brands from various industries like FMCG, retail & business, goods, banking, insurance finance, pharma and telco. We also serve middle size and start-up companies and help them grow throughout the precisely planned and developed strategy of digitalisation.
We are headquartered in Switzerland with offices in the Czech Republicand Portugal. To support our growth, we have established a new digital Center of Excellence in Prague and Brno in 2017 with around 100 IT specialists to date.
Our strategic partnerships with major international software companies are a result of the quality of work we provide to our clients, enabling isobar Switzerland to keep ahead of technology trends and provide continuous training to our experts.
Experience with Salesforce.com platform, APEX and VisualForce
· Hands-on experience with Lightning components
· You should know SOA / REST API
· Experience with MuleSoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku or MS Dynamics is taken as an advantage
· Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle and agile development
· Interesting international projects, where you can gain new/relevant experience
· Dynamic environment - you will never fall into a routine work
· Possibility to grow with every new project
· Start-up agile atmosphere
· Friendly international team of creative minds
We, obviously, offer even more:
· Brand new offices in Prague and Brno centre with great accessibility
· Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
· Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Ticket benefits and more are coming
· 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
· We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
· Flexible working hours and home-office
· Opportunity to travel
· We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.
· Relocation support for candidates outside of the Czech Republic
You have successfully subscribed
Check your email and follow the instructions to restore access to your account